export external function delete-file
value string filename
on value directory on-dir optional
- The path of the file to be deleted.
- A connected vfs.directory object. If this parameter is specified, the filename parameter is interpreted relative to the vfs.directory and must be expressed as a relative URL.
You can use
vfs.delete-file to delete a file.
import "omvfs.xmd" prefixed by vfs.
The specified file must exist or exception VFS306 is thrown.
The following exceptions may occur:
- VFS001 The requested function is not supported for the type of connection
- VFS004 The specified name 'X' exceeds system length limits
- VFS100 The vfsDir object must be connected before it can be used
- VFS105 The path 'X' is not a valid absolute or relative path
- VFS300 Generic operating system error
- VFS306 The file 'X' does not exist